Monday, December 01, 2008

How to grow Tomatoes!


How to Grow Tomatoes!

My name is Terry Blackburn and I have published over 100 Articles on Gardening, Lawn Care, Growing Vegetables, Organic Cultivation etc.. You can find them for FREE at
http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Terry_Blackburn

Many people have asked me for advice on growing tomatoes (a favourite topic I must add) and I have put together this Blog to help them answer all their questions.

Hopefully you will find all the information you require. It is the answer to any gardener's prayers as it gives in depth coverage to the issue of "How to Grow Tomatoes!"

My love affair with growing tomatoes started on my Grandad's Allotment when I was 6 years old. We lived in a mining village called Ashington in Northumberland and in those days the miner's only Leisure activities in the short time they had off work were Whippet racing, the Working men's Club (especially Bingo!) and the Annual Leek Show. The Allotment was thus my Grandad's second home and naturally mine too.

See I lived with my grandparents because my Dad was away at sea in the Royal Navy fighting the dreaded Boche, and wasn't de-mobbed until 1947. Naturally, while my Grandad was striving for the perfect Leeks, I tried my hand at something easier and found the very thing in growing tomatoes. I even won a prize when I was 7 years old and still have the plaque to this day. Naturally the prize money was soon spent on several tubes of Rowntree's Fruit Gums.

So this love of growing tomatoes was almost inbred in me from early doors and tomatoes are still my favourite fruit. (don't you dare call them vegetables!)

I hope you will find the Content on this Site to be useful. Some of it is amusing, but all the information, including that shown in the videos, is practical and down to earth stuff. Enjoy!
Click Here For More Information!

No comments:

My Ficus Ginseng Plant!

My Ficus Ginseng Plant!
Cool or What?

Get Rid of Lawn Clover Video!

How to Create Good Growing Soil!